40 Years On - Another 10 Years

Tnecniv Edipar

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
It's a compilation of tech info from MPH during the years '49 - '88. Available from the club merchandise shop , highly recommended and indispensable.

Albervin

VOC Member
I've not seen this before, is it somewhere on this website?

Howard
This is from pre-web when the algae moved from the morass to become owners of Vincents.........;) They are called books & are wonderful things that can be moved from the house to the shed without needing to re-boot!

Howard

VOC Member
This is from pre-web when the algae moved from the morass to become owners of Vincents.........;) They are called books & are wonderful things that can be moved from the house to the shed without needing to re-boot!

Ah yes. I had some of those once upon a time. The problem is, I think my memory's reverting to the algae stage, so I can only find things that don't move around ( and I sometimes have trouble finding some that don't move).

tractorman414

VOC Member
40 years on

It's a compilation of tech info from MPH during the years '49 - '88. Available from the club merchandise shop , highly recommended and indispensable.

thanks gentlemen. luckily I have mph 444, so all is now explained.

I thought I might treat myself to 40 years on. The club shop are out of stock but Russell Kemp still has copies for sale

Bernard Jones
Dorset Section

bmetcalf

VOC Member
thanks gentlemen. luckily I have mph 444, so all is now explained.

I thought I might treat myself to 40 years on. The club shop are out of stock but Russell Kemp still has copies for sale

Bernard Jones
Dorset Section

Get another 10 Years, also.

Chris.R

VOC Member
I would like both 40 years and 10 years on but looks like the print run has ended and is unlikely to be reprinted mores the pity.

vibrac

VOC Member
Joke alert Joke alert! dont forget we are being watched
I just love that "they are called books" what a counterpoint to "is it on the website?"

b'knighted

VOC Member
When Albervin said it, 3rd August 2009, humour was still permitted.
All posts prior to yesterday appear to be from that date so this is a revived eleven year old thread.
I think there may have been a reprint in the intervening years.