40 years from now !!!

jim burgess

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
The new KTM is "the dog's b------s"-140kg.-40 bhp, low seat height, 6 speeds between 60 and 75 m.p.g. and not too expensive. down sides-terrible looking pillion and bright orange!!
Don't think we can really hold KTM responsible for the aesthetic qualities of our pillions...can we? Anyway, mine looks just great! What modern bike will still be good in 40 years? A Norvin of course...
Jim Burgess Norvin S.O.

Alan J

VOC Member
You would say that, Colin! However,it is more than likely that in 40 Years time- when none of us are around- that there will not be any fuel as we know it!

Colin

VOC Member
Alan. Naturally I would say that, cos anyone would only buy a bike that they though was the dog's b-----s. As to fuel this crap called ethanol will wreck every old bike or car long before they are worn out and, I suspect long before we're gone too. Watch MPH for furthur news. Mean while "keep your wheels between the ditches"

vibrac

VOC Member
You would say that, Colin! However,it is more than likely that in 40 Years time- when none of us are around- that there will not be any fuel as we know it!

Pop "petrol from sunlight" in your search engine and think again

Its the short sighted greens and the nanny state not the technology that will be our downfall