• Welcome to the website of the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club.

Should you have any questions relating to the Vincent H.R.D. Owners Club, or Vincent H.R.D. motorcycles in general, please contact Graham Smith, Hon. Editor and Webmaster by calling 07977 001 025 or please CLICK HERE.

You are unrecognised, and therefore, only have VERY restricted access to the many features of this website.

If you have previously registered to use this forum, you should log in now. CLICK HERE.

If you have never registered to use this website before, please CLICK HERE.

24 hours and no new threads?

pifinch

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Just a thought, is everyone so happy with their bike / VOC that there are no complaints, moans or whinges? Sounds promising, I might stay in for another few years

BlackLightning998

Well Known and Active Website User
VOC Member
Working too hard......................

Haven't yet found the secret to get someone to pay a load of money for not a lot of work. This weeks been a rather busy one, away from home.

Not a lot of time therefore to spend in the garage with the bike - but my thread on oil leaks has not sparked as many responses as I would have thought!!

The Baby Powder is being bought today and all being well will be heading out for a diagnostics run early on Saturday morning.

Will post when something next "falls off" - so shouldn't be too long now......

Cheers

S

Can't Find What You Need?

Buyer Beware: Fake or Real?