1952 Black Shadow for sale

cord810

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
numbers

I am the current owner of 1952 Vincent Black Shadow ser# F10AB1B8667, this bike was totally restored by Lincoln Beard in the mid-80s sorted completely and then gas removed and tank cleaned and sealed, stored indoors in a heated and air conditioned envoirnment since. Beard who I am told was/is a very well respected expert Vincent restorer in this area of the country (USA,central Ohio), and used ALL NOS parts from the Vincent dealers John and Harry Bellville of Marysville Ohio in the total nut and bolt restoration of this Shadow.
The bike was inspected recently by the Director of the American Motorcycle Association Museum, located here in Central Ohio, and ALL serial numbers are correct for all components.
I have decided tosell this Shadow, and will entertain offers in the +/- 100k range.
Michael S. Smith
cord810@earthlink.net

Serial# F10AB1B8667
ENGINE#F10AB1B8667
Crankcase Mating #B37B both right and left
Frame # steering head RC10567B/C LEFT REAR FRAME RC10567B/C

mercurycrest

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Hey, Michael,
This is only a website. Maybe you should consider an advertisment in MPH Magazine. Good luck with your sell.
Cheers, John

cord810

Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Hey, Michael,
This is only a website. Maybe you should consider an advertisment in MPH Magazine. Good luck with your sell.
Cheers, John

Thanks John, I joined club when I first posted,(Should have joined years ago), but I haven't got info to get to members only site yet.Will post there when I can, if I still have bike for sale.

Tnecniv Edipar

Non-VOC Member
Hi,,

I missed the above, what and where was the Shadow that sold for over
£100K?

Cheers

Stuart

My apologies , my memory must be playing tricks !! I was thinking of Brian Verralls Shadow , but I just checked and it went for just over £58K. His Coventry Eagle went for just over £100K and his series A Rapide went for over £200K. I must have been overwhelmed and mixed it all up in my head :eek:

Alan J

VOC Member
Missed "Cassington," Stuart, Mostly because it was rather wet!! {What's the odd thunderstorm between friends?} Anyway, as I have said before, my old "outfit" is worth 425 Pounds-those that pay incredible amounts of "dosh" for old bikes may get their fingers burnt!! {but what do I know?}:confused::confused:

peterg

Non-VOC Member
Howdy Chaps,

....or some may have noted in the last issue of Classic Bike that a dusty 3 decade basement fresh Shadow sold at auction for 42K(?) UKL only in need of a "light restoration" (don't they all, if they're able to still perch on the rear stand when found?).