1951 Rapide F10AB/1/2861 and 1951 Comet F5AB/2A/6720

Bazlerker

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
Just a "titch" on the high side for the Rapide, and quite a lot for the Comet...in my humble opinion...

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
Where have the years gone ?, When I bought a Comet engine and gear-box and all the fittings for £45, And it was from Ted Davis !! Cheers Bill.

carlm

Non-VOC Member
Holy crap! Mine's beginning to look like a bargain. See Flogger's Corner in MPH.
Carl

Bill Thomas

VOC Member
I can beat that, Vibrac, My L/ning rep' Cost me Nought, A long and True story !! Cheers Bill.

Albervin

VOC Member
For those prices I would expect a 100 point concours bike and these are not. Britax headlight lens on Comet, wrong fuel taps on Comet etc etc. The errant oil line ferrule on the Rapide shows it has not been used and the seller was too lazy/ignorant to fix it for the photos. Collector bikes that will need a thorough going over before even starting them. Tell him he's dreaming!

jim burgess

VOC Member
Take a look at the 7 vincents offered on the compamy website, any American members know of this company and their reputation? All new to me...

carlm

Non-VOC Member
Ain't this great? Keep raising those asking prices folks. Just makes me look reasonable.
Carl