1949 Rapide Valuation

ceeb01

New Forum User
Non-VOC Member
I have been offered this bike by the 2nd owner. The bike is parked in his shed with registration plates on, in original condition, with little work required to start. It comes with riders manual and spare parts manual and all receipts for a past engine rebuild and has had little mileage since that rebuild.I am trying to get some idea of it,s value. on todays market. Any help would be appreciated. ceeb01.

chankly bore

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
As a rough estimate,$45,000 and up,if it is complete and running.See Eurobrit motorcycles site for an idea of prices.Can you email me engine and frame numbers privately and I might be able to give you more information on what the machine should look like. Cheers, Charlie. P.S. Who did the rebuild? This could affect value.

Albervin

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Charlie, I sent this fellow a pm 2 weeks ago and no reply! He has not tried to contact the NSW section even though we have our contact details in Just Bikes. Same thing happened last year with a chap who wanted info on servicing his mate's machine. I sometimes wonder whether some people are just having a pull.... :)