1:12 Model for sale

Bracker1

Well Known and Active Forum User
VOC Member
Reading through the Motorcycle Classics magazine, came upon an ad for die cast metal Black Shadows. www.themotorpool.net May be a nice Christmas gift, albeit a bit pricey at $129.99 USD. Cheers, Dan

Len Matthews

VOC Member
Model Vincents

An observation; the Minichamps Black Shadow is shown as "out of stock". Ray Smith had a batch-maybe now that VOCSCo. is supplying regalia they may still have got some. The Black Lightning shown in the advert is full size. If the model is to be based on this machine it will be inaccurate-witness the timing cover breather, unpainted brake plates, etc. Lets hope they get it right!

Albervin

VOC Member
An observation; the Minichamps Black Shadow is shown as "out of stock". Ray Smith had a batch-maybe now that VOCSCo. is supplying regalia they may still have got some. The Black Lightning shown in the advert is full size. If the model is to be based on this machine it will be inaccurate-witness the timing cover breather, unpainted brake plates, etc. Lets hope they get it right!
I have 4 brand new Black Shadow models (3 still in factory sealed boxes). Open to reasonable offers but take into account postage from Australia. These were originally part of an order for the NSW Section but quite a few people decided they didn't want to proceed with the order. Contact me via PM.

The VOC Spares Company Limited

VOC Member
Minichamps

maybe now that VOCSCo. is supplying regalia they may still have got some.

I hope this does not contravene the web masters advertising policy, Ray had sold out of the Shadow but the VOCS is planning to open an account with Minichamp and we plan to stock the Shadow and we will also pre-order the Lightning. It also means we have access to the whole Minichamp range.
Don’t flood us with orders just yet please wait for the note in MPH.
Ian S