07 IOM Parade Lap Video

Monkeypants

Well Known and Active Forum User
Non-VOC Member
There was a Video clip of the Vincent Parade lap playing endlessly at the Villa Marina last August. I recall a plan to take this video and splice it to other pieces in order to produce a fairly lengthly video which would be available for purchase.

Has anyone done this yet?

nkt267

VOC Member
I have seen the preview version of the video as I sent some footage away for inclusion. Martin Warr is the man who is sorting it out.Someone told me that the details are in the latest MPH but I have not found it yet..John

just re-read MPH the video is available at a cost of £2. from Martin Warr.Details in the information officers report..John

Last edited:

Comet

VOC Member
We got a copy of Martin s DVD and it is brilliant. If you haven't got one then you should. Well done to Martin.:D

JK

Ian Savage

VOC Vice President
VOC Member
IoM Video

Gerry Jenkinson and David Lancaster are compiling a DVD, also information should should come out soon via MPH I guess.
Ian S

deejay499

VOC Member
I.o.m Dvd

I`ll second what Comet said. Its great. Had to watch it a couple of times. Thanks to Martin Warr for doing it. Dave Johnson:)

hooterman

VOC Member
i.o.m parade

If it helps i've got a full amatuer vidieo of all 200 + vins leaving quarter bridge but I have no idea how to post them onto the v.o.c. forum site.

G

Graham Smith

Gerry Jenkinson and David Lancaster's DVD

Gerry Jenkinson and David Lancaster were kind enough to send me a pre-release version of their DVD, that I have just watched (not wishing to sit though another helping The Sound of Music)!

It makes compelling viewing and would be a great addition to anyone's DVD collection (even if you didn't attend - like me!).

Thanks for sending it Gerry and David.

petermb998

Non-VOC Member
Can we have a list of people who have copies of the annual rally 2007 available to buy.
As I would certainly have a copy of them as my cameraman was useless at the event and most of the film is of the floor or sky. A bit of a disappointment with no film of my run.

Happy new year to all and safe riding.

Peter.

PS East Midlands Section Cobweb Meeting 12.00 at the Red Lion Pub Costock on the A60 between Loughborough and Nottingham every one welcome.

Nulli Secundus

VOC Member
VOC Forum Moderator
I have just received Martin Warr's VOC Manx Rally 2007 DVD and can confirm it is brilliant, very enjoyable and everything I had hoped for.

Thanks must go to Martin for all the effort he must have put it into producing it, and thanks also to all the other contributors who have helped make this a treasured memento to this wonderful rally.